Ideas and world views trade here daily. Always a great value, Canada’s chic urban destinations promise contemporary venues and unique cultural experiences for groups of all sizes.
CANADA'S URBAN DESTINATIONS ARE PERFECT FOR EVENTS THAT:
- Bring large delegations together from around the world
- Require easy access — many major urban centres are international flight hubs
- Infuse their agendas with rich, cultural experiences
- Include local thought leaders and industry experts in their agendas
- Seek affordable, world-class destinations and state-of-the-art facilities
YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Canada is open for business
- Large and small cosmopolitan centres thrumming with 24-hour energy
- A variety of internationally recognized hotel accommodations, from lux boutique properties to mega-convention hotels
- Unique group experiences that reflect their cultural surroundings
- Creative modes of transportation
- Your teams being blown away by Canada’s vibrant cities
I so appreciate the long-standing partnership between my association and Canada. Not only are the cities and their venues beautiful and functional, I can always depend upon the integrity of my Canadian business partners and the warmth of their hospitality. I look forward to many more years of collaboration.
International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
[Montreal] a wonderful place; a first-class city. It definitely has a bit of a European flavor to it, a lot of culture and there's a lot for attendees to really explore and enjoy
We were overwhelmed with the positive response of our delegates. Everyone had a fabulous time.
International Conference on Fish Telemetry
Québec City played a major factor in attracting delegates to our events. A host city’s reputation and exoticness can definitely play in an event planners’ favour.
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit