Ideas and world views trade here daily. Always a great value, Canada’s chic urban destinations promise contemporary venues and unique cultural experiences for groups of all sizes.
CANADA'S URBAN DESTINATIONS ARE PERFECT FOR EVENTS THAT:
- Bring large delegations together from around the world
- Require easy access — many major urban centres are international flight hubs
- Infuse their agendas with rich, cultural experiences
- Include local thought leaders and industry experts in their agendas
- Seek affordable, world-class destinations and state-of-the-art facilities
YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Canada is open for business
- Large and small cosmopolitan centres thrumming with 24-hour energy
- A variety of internationally recognized hotel accommodations, from lux boutique properties to mega-convention hotels
- Unique group experiences that reflect their cultural surroundings
- Creative modes of transportation
- Your teams being blown away by Canada’s vibrant cities
I so appreciate the long-standing partnership between my association and Canada. Not only are the cities and their venues beautiful and functional, I can always depend upon the integrity of my Canadian business partners and the warmth of their hospitality. I look forward to many more years of collaboration.
International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
[Montreal] a wonderful place; a first-class city. It definitely has a bit of a European flavor to it, a lot of culture and there's a lot for attendees to really explore and enjoy
We were overwhelmed with the positive response of our delegates. Everyone had a fabulous time.
International Conference on Fish Telemetry
Québec City played a major factor in attracting delegates to our events. A host city’s reputation and exoticness can definitely play in an event planners’ favour.
Here's how we can help you get planning
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit