High adventure, tastefully indulgent, or pure relaxation. Canada redefines corporate retreats.
High adrenaline adventures to fuel new ways of thinking. Exclusive retreats with wellness in mind. Teeing off together at some of Canada’s most challenging courses, or indulging in our country’s acclaimed culinary and wine experiences. These one-of-a-kind corporate retreat destinations and experiences deliver plenty of space for strategic thinking, and even more rewards.
Corporate retreats are perfect for groups that:
- Challenge their leadership to reach to new heights by stretching beyond their boundaries in activities that range from dude ranch adventures to fishing, hiking, or scaling mountains
- Encourage self-development in their teams —spas and wellness centres promote focus, inner calm and time to think
- Pair luxury accommodations, world-class dining and championship golf as a corporate “thank you”
- Encourage team connections – a shared meal in an extraordinary location brings people together, naturally
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Everyone’s welcome here
- Unbridled adventure — on the water, in the mountains, or atop a mighty stead
- Spa retreats paired with luxurious accommodations – in a baronial castle, in a mountainside chalet, on the very edge of the Pacific or Atlantic, in a cobblestone cottage in rolling headlands, or in a modern resort inspired by sparkling crystal
- Indigenous treatments that energize and refresh even the weariest team
- Dramatic golf resorts where the views from the tee-box (coastal, mountain, forest and lake) make it difficult to keep your eye on the ball
- Unique culinary and winery experiences stretching from mountaintops, to valley bottoms, and even along the floor of the ocean. Unusual and interesting venues are a hallmark of Canada’s diverse culinary and wine offerings.
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit