ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST AWE-INSPIRING MOUNTAIN DESTINATIONS.
Feel the energy here. Thrill seekers hip to hip with folks attending a business meeting, convention or incentive program. Amplified by possibility, excellence in hospitality pairs perfectly with this mountain resort playground. Two world-class mountains, four acclaimed golf courses, but there’s only one Whistler. Feel the adrenaline rush. Put Whistler on the agenda and get ready to work hard and play even harder.
Whistler by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS3620
TOTAL MEETING SPACE13,151 sq m | 141,561 sq ft
Experts to help you plan
Pacific Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Understand the power of networking in a relaxed resort setting
- Know that the best business solutions happen outside the office
- Like to combine work and play
- Value the rejuvenation of peaceful natural surroundings
- Love nature just as much as creature comforts
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Whistler is open for business.
- Internationally recognized resort hotels
- Being moved by the natural beauty of this place
- Outstanding mountaintop meeting and celebration spaces set to inspire
- Making your attendees feel valued
- Your guests checking out real estate prices, dreaming of owning their own slice of paradise
Moving your people
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to registration desk: 2-hour scenic drive
Helicopter charter from Vancouver airport: 45-minute flight time
Floatplane from Vancouver harbour: 45-minute flight time
Once You're Here: Peak 2 Peak Gondola, dog sled, snowmobile, river raft, ATV
Getting out of bed can get pretty tough here. Cozy slopeside lodges, lakeside boutique hotels and luxury resorts offer great variety. Everyone takes pride in a warm welcome and comfortable stay. Some of the big names you’ll know include Delta, Fairmont, Four Seasons, Hilton, Pan Pacific and Westin.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With a Candian dollar hovering between 25 to 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
2°C to 12°C
36°F to 54°F
10°C to 25°C
50°F to 77°F
3°C to 14°C
37°F to 57°F
-6°C to 0°C
21°F to 32°F
We broke all our previous records for attendance at our national event - more delegates, more exhibitors and more revenue. We beat all our best hopes.
Canadian Water and Wastewater Association
Whistler offers beautiful scenery, great hotels, a diverse array of fun activities and warm, accommodating people. ADP will certainly return.
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit