Banff | Lake Louise
ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST AWE-INSPIRING MEETINGS DESTINATIONS — EYES POP, JAWS DROP HERE DAILY
Banff and Lake Louise have a way of luring you in. Canada’s Rocky Mountain playground is the ultimate incentive reward. A top spot to set corporate strategies, here, stately and luxurious resorts offer planners every amenity they desire: dramatic mountain vistas, state-of-the-art learning spaces, one-of-a-kind event venues that inspire connection. Paired with wild and mild team building activities and adventures, it’s easy to see why meeting in Banff and Lake Louise is an elevated experience.
Banff | Lake Louise by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS5600
TOTAL MEETING SPACE23,225 sq m | 250,000 sq ft
Experts to help you plan
Banff | Lake Louise Tourism
Mountain Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Understand the power of networking in a relaxed, informal setting
- Know sometimes the best business solutions happen outside the office
- Provide networking opportunities beyond organized group functions
- Value the rejuvenation of peaceful natural surroundings
- Seek inspiration in untamed places
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Banff | Lake Louise is open for business.
- Room to think
- Breathtaking vistas around almost every bend in the road
- Drifting off to sleep in luxury: contemporary castle, boutique hotels, warm chalets, or stylish log cabins
- Unique, edge-of-the-mountain meeting and celebration spaces
- Creative team building exercises – indoors and out
- Delegates making return plans for Ice Magic Festival
Moving your people
Calgary International Airport (YYC) to your registration desk: 90-minute scenic drive
Once You’re Here: Ski, kayak, canoe, horseback, golf cart, dogsled, bike, seasonal Hop On Banff (April to October) shuttle to major sites
Delta by Marriott and Fairmont Hotels and Resorts are the brands you’ll recognize here. From cozy mountain lodges (Post Hotel, and Buffalo Mountain Lodge), to modern mountain retreats at the Rimrock Resort, to iconic Swiss chalets (Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise) and a storybook baronial castle (historic Fairmont Banff Springs) you’ll find just the “right” accommodations for your group in Banff and Lake Louise.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Groups coming from outside of Canada may be eligible for tax incentives — inquire at time of booking.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
-4°C to 10° C
25° F to 50° F
7°C to 23° C
47° F to 73° F
-1°C to 12° C
30° F to 54° F
-15°C to -3° C
5° F to 27° F
Best PCOE Ever (17 years operating the program), with amazing memories we will never forget. Thank you for giving us such a once-in a lifetime experience.
Johnson and Johnson
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit