Fox Harb'r Resort
Proof positive that the sky’s the limit when visionaries dream big, this luxury getaway inspires. Atlantic Canada’s down-home hospitality blends with exceptional upscale experiences in a spectacular oceanside setting. From boardroom to black tie banquets to beachy break-out sessions and a world-class golf course, here exceptional is the everyday. An inspiring, relaxing and rewarding escape for groups that like to aim high.
Fox Harb'r by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS111
TOTAL MEETING SPACE1,208 sq m | 13,000 sq ft
Experts to help you plan
Fox Harb'r Resort
Atlantic Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Appreciate intimate resort settings combined with exceptional experiences
- Prioritize team building and bonding in their business agenda
- Value discretion – with a private airstrip, it’s easy for high-profile groups to avoid the masses and media here
- Understand the value of taking their meetings off the beaten path
- Seek turn-key venues with all-suite accommodations and plenty of room to work, relax and entertain
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Fox Harb’r Resort is open for business.
- Famed Maritime hospitality, with a luxury twist.
- All the amenities of an extensive resort, in a genuinely intimate setting.
- Team-building activities that are outside the norm, like Eastern Canada's only NSCA competition certified sporting clay shooting range.
- Flexible on-site meeting spaces that are modern and adaptable.
- Delegates planning a return trip to Nova Scotia for one of the spirited music festivals.
Moving Your People
The Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ) to resort: 90-minute scenic drive
The Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM) to resort: 90-minute scenic drive
Private on-site 1,500-metre (5,000-foot) runway with full Jetport aviation and charter services
Once you’re here: horseback riding, mountain bikes, sea kayaking, golf carts, chartered boat, resort shuttle bus, limo, two-person pedal buggy with canopy
Luxurious cottage-style accommodations offer ocean, golf course and airstrip views. Heated granite floors, the finest bed linens and discreet service are examples of special attention paid to guests’ comfort. All-suite units with the choice of studio, executive suite or townhome configurations with private terrace or balcony. The option of multi-bedroom accommodates any delegates who wish to bring family.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
1°C to 17°C
34°F to 63°F
14°C to 28°C
57°F to 82°F
5°C to 20°C
41°F to 68°F
-7.5°C to 0°C
18.5°F to 32°F
I can’t begin to explain just how pleased everyone was with the entire event. This was the perfect venue for a group of our size. Management has been raving about the experience since they returned!! Thank you so much for your help in organizing this for us! I have a feeling we’ll be back next year! Thank you again!
Our program went very well again this year. Your team was very attentive and accommodating - especially when we swapped the golf day with the skeet shooting day. They magically made that happen very easily. And Guest Services once again took great care of all of us - both me and my staff, and our attendees. Overall everyone was very happy. Thank you for all your pre-planning work to ensure a smooth program.
Lucky me to have spent a whirlwind, educational, and fun weekend at Fox Harb’r. This place really surprised me. It was so much more relaxed and informal than I anticipated. And the staff were SUPER. I mean, absolutely super. Also, even though I did have some of my own work to do, I had a lovely desk and a view that made me feel less grumpy about it. I highly recommend giving them a call if you’re planning a meeting or corporate retreat. You may be surprised at what they can do! They are so open to customizing the experience for each group.
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit