Fairmont Banff Springs
A storybook location that stands apart from all the others. A classic, Canadian icon, perched slope-side in the heart of Banff National Park. This Castle in the Rockies is at the top of everyone’s bucket list. When conference-goers and incentive-winners gather here they’re treated to only the best: five-star Fairmont luxury accommodations; Willow Stream Spa, a tranquil oasis inspired by the mountains themselves; Banff Springs Golf Course where all the legends have played; award-winning culinary experiences shaped by local farmers. Luxurious and refined, savvy planners know an invitation to meet here will get a “yes” every time.
Banff by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS764
TOTAL MEETING SPACE7,061+ sq m | 76,000+ sq ft
Biggest hotel ballroom1,376 sq m | 14,815 sq ft |
Experts to help you plan
Fairmont Banff Springs
Mountain Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Feature impressive celebrations of corporate achievements, annual kick-offs, or luxurious strategy sessions
- Motivate delegates with a mix of business and leisure experiences — With Willow Stream Spa and the Stanley Thompson designed Banff Springs Golf Course this is the ideal spot for the perfect the “Bleisure” meeting
- Appreciate historic and unique function spaces – from modern convention centres with all the bells and whistles to heritage halls and conservatory space for creative networking events
- Reward top performance with aspirational experiences and fabled luxury accommodations. This Castle in the Rockies is on everyone’s bucket list.
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Fairmont Banff Springs is open for business.
- Fairmont Banff Spring’s unrivalled location impressing even the most discerning guest. This iconic landmark resort is synonymous with Canada.
- Stately meeting rooms and modern, state-of-the-art conference technology
- Wowing your delegates with dynamic networking events staged against some of the Canada’s most fabled mountain scenery
- Uncompromising service, an unrivalled location, and inspiring your guests to return for their family vacation.
Moving your people
From Calgary International Airport (YYC) to check in: scenic 90-minute scenic drive through foothills and mountains
Rocky Mountaineer Train station to check-in: 15-minute drive
Once you’re here: bicycle, horseback, winter fat bike, dog-sled, cross-country skis, snowshoes
A variety of guest rooms include the options of waking up to beautiful mountain views or winding down the day with the warmth of electric fireplaces. Some suites and signature rooms have relaxing jacuzzi tubs and private entrances. The fourth and fifth floors of the main building are Fairmont Gold class with exclusive services and amenities.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
-4°C to 10° C
25° F to 50° F
7°C to 23° C
47° F to 73° F
-1°C to 12° C
30° F to 54° F
-15°C to -3° C
5° F to 27° F
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit