ROLLING RETREATS ABOARD THE ROCKY MOUNTAINEER REDEFINES MOBILE MEETINGS
Seven mountain ranges. Four unique routes. One unforgettable meeting by rail through Canada’s untamed Rocky Mountains. Private dome cars, luxurious lounges and stunning vistas provide the backdrop to an unconventional meeting. Between business sessions soak in the sights: glacier-capped jagged mountain peaks, swirling rivers pooling into lakes straight out of a fairytale, big game wildlife within reach of your camera’s lens. Strategize in utter seclusion by day, then cap each one off in five-star luxury. You’ll be amazed at the creative outcomes you can reach while aboard.
Ideal Group Size 16 to 124
Motivate your team to think outside the box or knock their sales targets out of the ballpark. A voyage by Rocky Mountaineer Rail is the ultimate reward. Travel by day through some of Canada’s most breathtaking scenes only accessible by rail, then bed down in luxurious style each night in a five-star mountain resort.
Exclusive charter of Goldleaf and Silverleaf service coaches and lounge cars is available for incentive groups in multiples of 16, or buy-out the entire train for a maximum of 124 guests.
Experts to help you plan
Mountain Time Zone
This place is perfect for teambuilding and incentive programs that:
- Want to move souls, literally, and figuratively
- Seek to transform organizations through demonstrated out-of-the-box thinking
- Desire immersive, uninterrupted experiences
- Look for exceptional ways to cultivate team spirit
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Everyone’s welcome aboard
- Impeccable service, gourmet food and fine Canadian wine on board the train
- Charming and entertaining onboard hosts epitomize Canadian hospitality
- Plenty of oohs and ahhs and photo ops traversing the Canadian Rockies by rail
- One-of-a-kind mountain adventures for the mild or wild at heart
- Tucking into a five-star resort each night, soft pillows, sweet dreams guaranteed
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Best time to experience:
3.6°C to 15.5°C
38.5°F to 59.9°F
9.8°C to 23.7°C
49.6°F to 74.7°F
4.9°C to 16.7°C
40.8°F to 62.1°F
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit