OUT OF THE BOX CORPORATE RETREATS AND INCENTIVES — WAY OUT OF THE BOX
Create a corporate legend to be handed down through the ages in the land time forgot. A million-acres protected biosphere playground — a luxury wilderness outpost: a grown-up summer camp on steroids. Remote, yet refined — this secluded spot was made for inspired corporate retreats and immersive team building. Wild times, warm memories, guaranteed.
Ideal Group Size: 10 to 20
- All-inclusive corporate meeting packages consider every last detail, leaving you wanting for nothing except, perhaps, to extend your stay.
- Early spring and fall are reserved for full camp buy-outs, when up to 70 people can experience this wild retreat
Experts to help you plan
Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Pacific Time Zone
This place is perfect for teambuilding and meetings that:
- Break boundaries — Clayoquot is an unconventional location for meetings
- Challenge their leadership to reach new heights
- Value disconnecting from their devices to reconnect as a team
- Search for authentic “only in this place” experiences, specific to their meeting location
- Seek high-value, educational opportunities through wilderness experiences
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Clayoquot is open for business.
- Being pampered with multi-day, five-star luxury eco-safari programming
- Spotting the locals while sipping your morning coffee: sea otters, black bears, owls, great blue herons and more
- Breathing the energy of the ages with restorative and relaxing treatments at the Healing Grounds Spa
- Unbridled adventure: marine, land and equestrian experiences
- World-class cuisine served by candle, campfire, and star-light
- Insights into temperate coastal rainforest ecosystem and wilderness habitat
- Connectivity. Thanks to wireless technology, remote does not mean out-of-touch
- Being transformed by the time you leave here
Moving your people
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) South Terminal to the resort dock: scenic 45-minute floatplane or helicopter flight
Tofino to the dock: scenic 30-minute boat transfer
The beauty of Clayoquot Wilderness Resort? You don’t have to move your people — book your group and they take care of all the rest, including the 45-minute floatplane transfer from Vancouver International’s South Terminal, straight to their dock.
Once you land a horse-drawn wagon moves people and luggage to their designated accommodations; you need never lift a bag once you arrive
This remote corner of Vancouver Island features 25 outpost safari tents offering waterfront, forest and hillside luxury, and views that change daily. Outpost tents feature king and queen beds with luxury linens, tasteful antique furnishings, and ensuite or outbuilding facilities. Pampering touches of a five-star resort make camping here more than civilized.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Best time to Visit:
5°C to 12°C
41°F to 53.6°F
11°C to 18°C
51.8°F to 64.4°F
8°C to 14°C
46.4°F to 57.2°F
3°C to 8°C
37.4°F to 46.4°F
A premiere location, great facilities, amenities and a superior staff — this place has it all…caters to small groups looking for out-of-the-box experiences and will make you look like a star to your customer.
SE Conference Direct
Of the 70 plus trips I have taken with United American Insurance in my last 24 years, this was four times as great as the best European trips I have ever taken. I have heard the same things over and over again from everyone else too. They all agreed: the unanimous opinion by Leadership Development board members it was our greatest experience by far. You and your staff all did outstanding jobs. As you Canadians say, ‘no worries!’
United American Insurance Co.
The environment fosters creativity in people…a ‘win’ for corporations.
Lam Research Corporation
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Business Events Canada helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit